Monday 18 October 2010

Show Time!

If you knew, if you only knew, how many people I have inconvenienced with my camera and my height at gigs over the course of the last two years, you would appreciate the fact that the Rumsey Wells' Luke Emery and I have put together the exhibition of live music photographs that you can glimpse below. All those obstructed views, taps on the shoulder and whispers in the ear of people trying to enjoy a performance - none of them went to waste...

The opening night of the exhibition was successful beyond everyone's expectations. We'd have been chuffed to have welcomed twenty or thirty people into the room - welcoming seventy people left me pinching myself, frankly, and the presence of so many people, as well as musicians Michael Farrant and The Vagaband, created a wonderful party atmosphere that I shall never forget. Many, many thanks to everyone who came along.

The exhibition is open throughout October for all to view - at the Rumsey Wells, St. Andrews Street, Norwich.













No comments:

Post a Comment