Wednesday 17 March 2010

The Window Coffee

Had the pleasure and challenge of doing the photography for (probably) the smallest café in the world this week. Amongst the key ideas for the shoot on a sunny Monday morning was a sense of surprising spaciousness, which required me to draw upon all the experience I have in not feeling embarrassed. Shooting in a room that is taller than it is wide, in front of strangers, lying on the floor, cramming my lengthy frame into a corner to get the shot right – that’s where I earned my crust!


I hope you’ll agree that I got it right:




Slightly easier work was making the homemade cakes look appetising...




And the place looks delightful and cosy on a bright day:





Keep your eyes on @TheWindowCoffee for details of the launch of their website - coming up soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment